Montu Kopis Complete Gravel Bike
Stock Build Information
- Frame 980g +/-40g in size 52cm, fork 430g
- Compatible with 1x and 2x cranksets with max 53T chainring.
- BB86 pressfit bottom bracket.
- Braze-on front derailleur mount.
- Compatible with electronic and mechanical groupsets.
- Tire clearance: 700 x 48C or 650B x 2.1”
- 27.2mm seatpost.
- Flat-mount disc brakes.
- Straight 1 1/2” head tube (upper 52mm lower 52mm)
- Internal cable routing and option for fully integrated cable routing (with compatible handlebar, stem and headset)
The drivetrain is based on Sensah SRX Pro 1×11 gravel groupset and mechanical disc brakes with a 11-46t cassette and a 40T chainring. This is one of the stock builds we offer the Kopis in for immediate delivery.
The shifting action of the SRX groupset is similar to SRAM DoubleTap (single lever). The price point of this groupset allows you to have a full carbon bike including carbon gravel wheels sub $4k, which is very difficult to find for any comparable gravel bike in Canada.
Cockpit: Alloy gravel handlebar in 40, 42 and 44cm width options with semi-integrated cable routing (cables almost fully hidden at the front end with the exception of where they come out below the stem).
Wheels: Alloy gravel wheels, 700C, 1800g
Tires: Duro Cypher 700x40C tubeless-ready gravel tires
Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Available inventory shows bikes available to for immediate delivery.
- Tire and handlebar setup is subject to change at the time of ordering (will be confirmed with the customer) according to component stock levels.
- For more information on availability, custom builds, options and additional specs please get in touch with us.