Complete Bikes and frames General FAQ
Montu Bikes is a canadian brand located in Arnprior, Ontario. We do not currently have a physical location with regular hours open to the public, but you can visit us in person by appointment to see/purchase our bikes in person.
Our warranty policy and more information on after sale support can be found here.
That depends on a few factors:
- When you ordered your bike: Pre-orders placed in january to February are delivered in March to April, barring delays.
- Stock levels: We aim to deliver all stock build complete bikes and framesets in ready-to-ship stock within 1-2 weeks of purchase.
- What about backorders: Sizes or models not in sock are delivered in 8-10 weeks.
- Is it a stock build of custom build?: Stock builds are delivered very quickly because we have all build components in stock. Custom build delivery timelines will be quoted on a per-order basis.
- Other factors: While we wim to deliver all orders as soon as we can, delay happen. Component shortages, global logistics going haywire due to COVID-19, etc.
You can order directly from this website or get in touch with us if you want a specific spec, sizing advice, or a custom build.
Yes, we love custom builds. We can put whatever parts you want on your bike given compatibility and availability. You can also send us your own parts to build up your frame with.
We usually have a small number of demo bikes available for demo. Not all sizes are guaranteed to be available for demo rides (please contact us to schedule a demo appointment), but if you need sizing advice please do get in touch.
Our frames are made to our specifications by two of the best carbon manufacturers in Taiwan and China. All complete bikes are assembled in our workshop in Arnprior, ON.
We source premium technical sports fabrics from Italy, North Africa and Asia. Our apparel is designed and tested in Canada made by manufacturing partners in North Africa and Asia.